VP of Sales
If you answer “yes”, “yes”, and “I do”, we may have a perfect match for your career aspirations! We are looking for high achievers with excellent communication skills. This is an opportunity to jump start your career and develop transferable skills. You will get a chance to learn and practice Sales 2.0 tools and methodologies. Your performance will be recognized, respected and rewarded.
We offer career advancement opportunities and uncapped earning potential for right candidates who are willing to work with us toward achieving our business goals and share our success.
We are looking for an experienced sales professional, who is a self-starter, has inner drive to succeed, and is able to challenge the old way of doing things. This is an excellent opportunity for “Hunters”, motivated by tangible business results and driven by financial rewards. We offer competitive compensation, excellent sales support infrastructure, and high energy environment with lots of room for professional and personal growth.
Who We Are
We are ICT, the premier re-marketer of enterprise level IT hardware in secondary markets. Born in 1993, we began our journey by helping manufacturers, distributors, and resellers of electronic equipment find value in their surplus inventories and obsolete IT stock. Over years, we streamlined our processes, fine-tuned industry best practices, developed regulatory expertise and built superior knowledge of IT market to become a trusted provider for our existing client base. Our knowledge about the IT market is superior and we’re not afraid to show it!
We have recently launched an ITAD Division (a fancy industry name) to expand our advanced IT asset disposition, value recovery and e-waste recycling services to a broader enterprise market. We provide a full set of related services with the focus on professionalism, compliance and sustainability. Offering simplicity and transparency, our innovative operating model has been very well received in the market. Our customers are among the most well-known names in various verticals. With 20 years of experience and wide industry expertise, we aspire to become a leading provider of unwanted technology solutions.
As a VP of Sales, you are responsible for cultivating new client relationships and closing new business accounts. Your goal is to uncover pain points of potential customers, identify best solutions, and make ICT an indispensable partner in managing their unwanted technology. Working directly with our BDRs, account managers, and sales support team, you will be an integral contributor to the continued expansion of our presence by driving client acquisition, market reach, and profitability.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop and execute an individual account plan to deliver maximum revenue potential
- Create targeted value propositions for pre-qualified leads, deliver proposals and sales quotations, and negotiate with key decision makers
- Establish and maintain long-term relationships with strategic accounts
- Collect business intelligence and fine-tune sales strategy to increase revenues and profitability
- Maintain accurate and timely records in CRM by coordinating with the sales support team
- Look beyond immediate responsibilities and proactively contribute to building a better professional sales organization
We are looking for a right match and will evaluate a variety of backgrounds for a potential fit. Our strongest sales people all demonstrate:
- Proven track record of consistent quota over-achievement in competitive B2B professional services sales (electronics/IT equipment preferred but not required)
- Engaging, confident, and persuasive communication skills
- Strong professional network among IT decision makers
- Methodical mindset and process-oriented mentality
- Advanced levels of business acumen (e.g. P&L, ROI, business intel, pricing drivers)
- Self-motivated and highly energetic attitude; type A personality
- Ability to work independently and set priorities
- Strong desire to be the best sales professional
We would love to hear from you if you find this opportunity interesting!
ICT is the premier provider of enterprise technology equipment removal, audit, recycling and value recovery services. Headquartered in Boston area, MA, and founded in 1993, our New England business is one of the few e-waste management enterprises that employ full-time engineers and technology, market experts.
Our extensive network of trusted partners allows us to handle very complex transactions and deliver any type of service our customers can imagine, such as heavy logistics coordination, customizable equipment removal service (from simple packing to white-glove de-installation), or on-site and off-site data destruction.