B2B Business Development Reps
If you answer “yes”, “yes”, and “I do”, we may have a perfect match for your career aspirations! We are looking for high achievers with excellent communication skills. This is an opportunity to jump start your career and develop transferable skills. You will get a chance to learn and practice Sales 2.0 tools and methodologies. Your performance will be recognized, respected and rewarded.
We offer career advancement opportunities and uncapped earning potential for right candidates who are willing to work with us toward achieving our business goals and share our success.
Business Development Rep (BDR) assumes responsibility for all lead generation activities in the assigned territory. Our BDRs are at the front line of our sales team. BDRs look for prospective clients and secure their interest in ICT’s value proposition. The key to success in this position is to grow and maintain a balanced pipeline of qualified business opportunities. Your accomplishments contribute directly to the growth and success of our dynamic business.
The following performance objectives represent the general scope of activities for a BDR:
- Build target client lists through databases, research, referral, etc.
- Conduct pro-active outbound email and phone prospecting
- Identify key decision-makers
- Identify prospects’ needs and collect market intelligence
- Uncover potential business opportunities
- Enter and maintain accurate records in CRM system
Keys to Hiring
There is only one non-negotiable requirement for the BDR position – you need to demonstrate your ability and desire to work on achieving the above objectives. Recent college graduates are encouraged to apply.
From our experience, we find that the best BDRs:
- Have a genuine interest and passion for a career in business/sales
- Have tons of energy, positive attitude, humor, and resilience
- Have effective written and verbal communication skills
- Possess a good balance of active listening skills and persuasion
- Are self-starters, very resourceful and value personal growth above all else
ICT is the premier provider of enterprise technology equipment removal, audit, recycling and value recovery services. Headquartered in Boston area, MA, and founded in 1993, our New England business is one of the few e-waste management enterprises that employ full-time engineers and technology, market experts.
Our extensive network of trusted partners allows us to handle very complex transactions and deliver any type of service our customers can imagine, such as heavy logistics coordination, customizable equipment removal service (from simple packing to white-glove de-installation), or on-site and off-site data destruction.