- Visualizer can be mounted on a ceiling, just like a projector, or integrated into a suspended ceiling
- Can zoom in very close and pick up very large objects
- There is nothing to be seen on the table and the view between the presenter and their audience remains undisturbed
- Shadow free, reflection free, illumination of hollow objects
- Telezoom lenses
- High depth of focus
- Professional PowerPoint integration
- Internal image memory - 9 images can be captured and stored internally, and more on a USB stick
- Ideal for videoconferencing and telepresence
- Synchronized lightfield
- 16x Optical plus 4x Digital - 64x Total Zoom
- Resolutions and aspect ratios - SXGA 1280x960 4:3, WXGA 1280x800 16:10, 720p HD 1280x720 16:9
- 4 different possibilities to control - RS232, USB port, Infrared Remote Control, Ethernet/LAN port. Also, smartphone remote compatible
- WolfVision Ceiling Visualizer is an overhead document camera that allows you to show detailed drawings, products or anything else the light field can encompass. Whether you are using a document camera in a classroom or in the conference room to show new designs, you have attention of your audience. A document camera lets you show all of those items that do not fit into an electronic presentation. Ceiling mounted document cameras have the added benefit of stealth - being hidden from view and thus eliminating that barrier between presenter and audience.
- A WolfVision ceiling camera is the perfect accessory to any telepresence system. This camera allows you to show live objects when you need to show something else besides a computer image. It is a true interactive tool for you to show every detail of a physical object, or simply for just drawing and sketching ideas on a piece of paper. The camera eliminates the need to send samples to offices overseas and helps with real-time decision making. Having it installed in the ceiling keeps the boardroom table free of any equipment. A lightfield is projected onto the boardroom table so you know exactly the pick-up area of the camera. This lightfield zooms in and out with the camera and allows for a crisp image without any shadowing and a great depth of focus. All WolfVision cameras are HD with full motion. Typical application examples include demonstrating a new product, evaluating a design, live troubleshooting on a piece of equipment, looking at large drawings, sketching ideas on a piece of paper, performing product training, using it as a scanner, and much more.
Call 781-321-9070 for pickup instructions