|ICT Part #:||H3C-0235A09E|
|Manufacturer Part #:||0235A09E|
|Item Availability:||144 pcs|
|Usually Shipped:||Same Day|
- The AR18-3x Series xDSL Routers have an integrated xDSL WAN port and four-port fast Ethernet LAN switch with ISDN BRI S/T interface for back-up. Customers can flexibly select ADSL/ADSL2+ over POTS, ADSL/ADSL2+ over ISDN, G.SHDSL or common ISDN as WAN link.
- Advanced CPU technology, highly effective, real time and multi-task operating system and unique software are used to substantially enhance the capability to process packets. Users can take advantage of wire-speed xDSL technology.
- AR18-3x Series Routers provide abundant network security features, such as firewall, packet filtering, Network Address Translation (NAT), Authentication, Authorization, Accounting (AAA) and callback. Hence, users can select different security policies to build enterprise networks. In addition, the AR18-3x Series Router provide plentiful VPN solutions, such as dynamic VPN, L2TP, GRE, IPSec, IKE as well as MPLS VPN. It can be used in Intranet VPN and Access VPN, thus greatly reducing customers' costs.
- AR18-3x Series Routers provide perfect dial-in solutions and support two dial-in modes, namely legacy DCC and dialer profiles. In addition, they also support the link layer protocols like Point to Point Protocol (PPP), the network layer protocols like Internet Protocol (IP) and Internet Packet Exchange (IPX), and have the capability of running multiple dynamic routing protocols on the dial-in interfaces, thereby satisfying various requirements on network topology. The dialer profiles own more functions, and can enable multiple dial-in users to share a physical interface via the dialer pool and make different calls.
- The back-up center technology can greatly enhance the network reliability. The features of synchronous interface, asynchronous interface, CT1/PRI interface and ISDN BRI interface implement line back-up to meet the requirements on high reliability.
- Support 802.1Q LAN management and deliver layer 2 wire-speed data forwarding features while providing the abundant router's features. At the same time they also support VLAN dividing and management.
- Deliver abundant routing protocols such as Static Routing, OSPF, RIP v1/v2 and Policy Routing.
|Interfaces: ||One ADSL2+ over POTS Interface|
Four 10/100M Ethernet Interfaces
One Console Port
|Max. Power Consumption: ||10W|
|Power Supply Module (External):||Input: Rated Voltage: 100-240v AC; 50/60Hz; Current: < 0.5A|
Output: Voltage: 12V DC; Current: < 1A
|Data Link Layer Protocols:||Ethernet, PPPoE Server / Client, DCC, PPP, MP, ATM, IPoA, IPoEoA, PPPoA, PPPoEoA|
|Network Layer Protocols:||IP, ICMP, IP Fast Switch, DHCP Client / Server / Relay, ARP, Proxy ARP|
|Routing Protocols: ||Static Routing, OSPF, RIP v1 / v2, Policy Routing|
|Application Layer Protocols: ||Telnet, SSH, FTP Server / Client, TFTP, File system, NTP, Configuration function, SNMP, RMON|
|Security Characteristics:||AAA, RADIUS, Huawei-TACACS, Firewall, ASPF, NAT, ACL, L2TP, GRE, IPSec, IKE, PKI|
|QoS: ||RED/WRED, CAR, GTS, LR, PQ, CQ, WFQ, CBQ, RTPQ, LLQ|
|Reliability Functions: ||VRRP, Back-up Center|
|Dimensions (H X W X D): ||180 X 300 X 45mm (maximum dimensions)|
For more details about the optional products for 0235A09E please visit H3C web site.
For more details about the alternative products for 0235A09E please visit H3C web site.
Call 781-321-9070 for pickup instructions