|ICT Part #:||HP-JE045A|
|Manufacturer Part #:||JE045A|
|Subcategory:||Access (less than 1Gb)|
|Package contents:||Switch unit|
Rack mount kit
- Traffic prioritization (IEEE 802.1p): allows real-time traffic classification into eight priority levels mapped to eight queues. Class of Service (CoS): sets the IEEE 802.1p priority tag based on IP address, IP Type of Service (ToS), Layer 3 protocol, TCP/UDP port number, source port, and DiffServ. Rate limiting: sets per-port ingress enforced maximums and per-port, per-queue guaranteed minimums.
- IEEE 802.1AB Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP): automated device discovery protocol provides easy mapping by network management applications. Uni-Directional Link Detection (UDLD): monitors cable between two switches and shuts down the ports on both ends if the cable is broken, turning the bidirectional link into a unidirectional one; this prevents network problems such as loops. Secure Web GUI: provides a secure, easy-to-use graphical interface for configuring the module via HTTPS. Command-line interface (CLI): provides a secure, easy-to-use command-line interface for configuring the module via SSH or a switch console; provides direct real-time session visibility. SNMPv1, v2c, and v3: facilitate centralized discovery, monitoring, and secure management of networking devices.
- Gigabit Uplinks: The HP 4500-24 model has two dual-personality ports for either 10/100/1000 or mini-GBIC SFP connectivity; other models have dual-personality dual mini-GBIC Gigabit SFP ports and ship with two 1000BASE-T SFP transceivers for copper Ethernet connections. Auto-MDIX: automatically adjusts for straight-through or crossover cables on all 10/100 and 10/100/1000 ports. IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE): provides up to 15.4 W per port to IEEE 802.3af-compliant PoE-powered devices such as IP phones, wireless access points, and security cameras.
- RMON (remote monitoring): provides advanced monitoring and reporting capabilities for statistics, history, alarms, and events. Dual flash images: provides independent primary and secondary operating system files for backup while upgrading. Full-featured console: provides complete control of the switch with a familiar command-line interface (CLI). Web interface: allows configuration of the switch from any Web browser on the network. Multiple configuration files: allow multiple configuration files to be stored to a flash image.
- VLAN support and tagging: support IEEE 802.1Q with 4,094 simultaneous VLAN IDs. GARP VLAN Registration Protocol: allows automatic learning and dynamic assignment of VLANs. Jumbo packet support: supports up to 9220-byte frame size to improve the performance of large data transfers. IEEE 802.1ad QinQ: increases the scalability of an Ethernet network by providing a hierarchical structure; connects multiple LANs on a high-speed campus or metro network.
- Layer 3 IP routing : Static IP routing, RIPv1, and RIPv2 provide routing at media speed.
|Ports:||24 RJ-45 autosensing 10/100 ports(IEEE 802.3 Type 10BASE-T, IEEE 802.3u Type 100BASE-TX), Duplex: half or full; 2 dual-personality ports, 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T or 1000Base-X (SFP) ports; 1 RJ-45 serial console port|
|Layer Supported: ||2 to 4|
|Number of Stacks:||8|
|Management:||Command Line Interface|
|Management features:||IMC - Intelligent Management Center; command-line interface; Web browser; out-of-band management (serial RS-232C); SNMP Manager; Telnet; IEEE 802.3 Ethernet MIB|
|Input Frequency:||50/60 Hz|
|Input Voltage:||100-240 VAC|
|Form Factor:||1U height|
|Product dimensions (W x D x H) :||10.6 x 17.3 x 1.7 in.|
|Green Compliant: ||Yes|
|Green Compliance Certificate/Authority: ||RoHS|
For more details about the optional products for JE045A please visit HP web site.
For more details about the alternative products for JE045A please visit HP web site.
Call 781-321-9070 for pickup instructions