|ICT Part #:||3CR17252-91|
|Manufacturer Part #:||3CR17252-91|
|Subcategory:||Access (1Gb and above)|
|Item Availability:||1 pc|
|Usually Shipped:||Same Day|
|Package contents:||Switch chassis|
Pre-installed power supply
Rack mount kit
DC RPS connector
- 20 in-line power 10/100/1000 ports; 4 dual-personality in-line power 10/100/1000 or SFP Gigabit ports; 1 expansion module slot.
- Scalable stackable design with resilient stacking up to eight units high, or up to 448 Gigabit Ethernet ports (when outfitted with optional 8-port SFP-based expansion module).
- 10-Gigabit Ethernet modules available, for interconnecting core and distribution switches.
- Up to 184.0 Gbps switching capacity, 136.9 Mpps forwarding rate, maximum.
- 48 Gbps stacking bandwidth (96 Gbps full duplex).
- Multi-layer operation with static routes, RIP-based Layer 3 functionality, OSPF, and PIM-DM and PIM-SM.
- 3Com XRN Stacking Technology provides for the creation of eight-unit stacks that offer chassis-like availability and resiliency over traditional aggregated-trunk configurations. The entire stack is managed as a single-IP management entity, with \"masterless\" sharing of critical routing information across all units for fast failure recovery.
- Load-sharing and cross-stack trunking features help eliminate dropped packets, clear up traffic bottlenecks, and improve server availability.
- Integrated distributed security enforcement.
- Advanced, time-based Access Control Lists (ACLs) help safeguard key network resources from unauthorized access and data corruption.
- User-based authentication and DES 56-bit or 168-bit encryption help secure Layer 3 protocols and management controls.
- Shared 3Com Operating System consolidates administrative control over the entire switching infrastructure - contributing to a more unified network environment and providing unparalleled edge-to-core visibility and control.
- Built-in support for AC- and DC-powered operations enables you to leverage existing power schemes and cost-effectively extend power to the edge of the network.
- Available DC Redundant Power Supply (RPS), designed by Eaton Powerware Corporation, a leading provider of integrated power systems.
|Ports: ||20 auto-negotiating in-line power 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX/1000BASE-T ports configured as auto MDI/MDIX; 4 dual-personality in-line power 10/100/1000 or SFP Gigabit ports; RPS power port (-48 VDC); RJ-45 console port; 2 dedicated stacking ports; 1 optional module slot |
|Performance:||184.0 Gbps switching capacity, 136.9 Mpps forwarding rate, maximum (with 2-port 10-Gigabit module); 107.1 Mpps forwarding rate, maximum (with no optional modules) |
|Stacking: ||Up to 8 switch units, 448 Gigabit ports, with 16 10-Gigabit ports; 3Com XRN Stacking linked in active/active load-sharing configuration via built-in dedicated 48 Gbps stacking ports (96 Gbps full duplex) |
|Layer 2:||IEEE 802.Q VLANs, 802.3ad LACP, 802.3x full-duplex flow control, 802.1D STP, 802.1w RSTP, Fast Start with BDPU protection, IGMP v1/v2 multicast filtering |
|Layer 3:||Hardware-based routing, ECMP, ARP, virtual interfaces, static/dynamic routing, RIPv1/v2, OSPF, ASIC Layer 3 forwarding, PIM-DM, PIM-SM, IGMP v1/v2 snooping, DHCP Relay |
|Resiliency:||IEEE 802.3ad LACP, hot-swappable switch units, DC RPS provides N+1 power redundancy, seamless failover between AC and DC modes |
|Convergence:||Weighted Round Robin/Fair/Strict Priority Queuing, IEEE 802.1p Class of Service/Quality of Service (CoS/QoS), IPv6 classification, prioritization and filtering, ingress/egress rate limiting, webcache-based bandwidth management |
|Security:||RADIUS; PAP/CHAP/EAPoL (EAP over LAN) authentication; session accounting; SSHv1.5; Access Control Lists; packet filtering; SNMP v3 encryption, IEEE 802.1X Network Login; authentication, VLAN autoinitiation and QoS profiling; multilevel access privileges; administrative password recovery; management activity logs|
|Power over Ethernet:||IEEE 802.3af standard |
|Operating system:||3Com Operating System; shared with 3Com Switch 8800, 7700 and Router 6000 |
|3Com management:||3Com Network Supervisor, 3Com Network Director, 3Com Enterprise Management Suite |
|Other management:||Web-based GUI, SNMP, telnet, CLI, RMON-1 (statistics, history, alarms, events), SMON, multiple software images, bank swap statistics gathering and reporting, remote polling/ping (unicast mode only), software backup/restore, Xmodem, FTP, TFTP, telnet, IP address allocation via manual/DHCP/BOOTP |
|Network debugging tools:||DHCP tracker, UDP helper, traceroute, 1-1 traffic mirroring (standalone unit only)|
|Built-In power supply:||50/60 Hz AC; 90-240 VAC input; supports multiple power modes: AC-only, AC and DC, DC-only |
|DC Redundant Power Supply (RPS):||Available standards-based DC RPS designed by Eaton Powerware Corporation, leading provider of |
|IEEE standards:||IEEE 802.1D (STP), 802.1p (CoS), 802.1Q (VLANs), 802.1w (RSTP), 802.1X (Security), 802.3 (Ethernet), 802.3ad (Link Aggregation), 802.3ab (1000BASE-T), 802.3ae (10G Ethernet), 802.3af (Power over Ethernet), 802.3i (10BASE-T), 802.3u (Fast Ethernet), 802.3x (Flow Control), 802.3z (Gigabit Ethernet) |
|Standard:||EN 60068 (IEC 68) |
|Emissions: ||CISPR 22 Class A, FCC Part 15 Class A, EN 55022 1998 Class A, ICES-003 Class A, VCCI Class A, EN 61000-3-2 2000, 61000-3-3 |
|Immunity:||EN 55024 |
|Safety agency certifications:||UL 60950, IEC 60950-1, EN 60950-1, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60950 |
|Reliability:||MTBF 38 years (333,000 hours) |
|Physical Dimensions:||Height: 43.6 mm (1.7 in or 1U); width: 440 mm (17.3 in), 450 mm (17.7 in) |
Click on image to enlarge
Mnf P/N: 3CR17252-91
|You Pay Only:
Call 781-321-9070 for pickup instructions