|ICT Part #:||USR3453B|
|Manufacturer Part #:||USR3453B|
- V.Everything and V.Everywhere Technology. Supports most communication protocols, operating systems, and international phone systems for maximum flexibility.
- Global Usage. Get connected from almost anywhere around the world. The included universal power adapter automatically handles global power variations from 100 V to 240 V.
- Integrated Multilayered Security. Dial and Dialback options check incoming calls for verification and password authorisation protects your data and network from hackers.
- V.92 Functionality. V.92 offers greater online flexibility and exciting new features: Modem on Hold, Quick Connect, and V.PCM Upstream.
- Remote Operation. Upgrade your modem's firmware through remote Flash and management features; perform setup and maintenance functions from another site. Keeps maintenance costs down and operations current.
- Robust Reliability. Business--oriented design, component selection, extensive testing, and real-world experience save you time, money, and trouble.
- Carrier Loss Redial. Automatically senses, redials, and re-establishes dropped remote connections creates a virtual leased--line connection between two modems over regular dial-up lines.
- Trouble-Resistant Design.Works to keep you connected under adverse line conditions special circuitry keeps this modem running when others would have failed.
- Instant Update. Automatically checks the USRobotics Web site for code updates when you´re online and downloads new features at your convenience. See Minimum System Requirements for software requirements.
|Standards and Protocols Supported:||ITU V.92/V.90 up to 56 Kbps downloads|
Data: V.92, V.90, V.34, V.32bis, V.32, V.22bis, V.22, V.23, and V.21
ITU V.34 at 33.6 Kbps or 28.8 Kbps
V.32 at 19.2 Kbps (21.6 Kbps between Courier modems with ASL)
ITU V.32bis at 14.4 Kbps
HST at 16.8 Kbps
Compatible with most ITU and Bell standards down to 300 bps
Data Error Control; Compression: V.42/V42bis and MNP2-4/5
Fax: ITU V.17 at 14.4 Kbps, ITU V.29 at 9600 bps, ITU V.27ter at 7200 bps, Group III, TIA/EIA 578 Class 1, and TIA/EIA 592 Class 2.0
Caller ID and distinctive ring (require service from your local phone company/Caller ID may not be supported in some countries)
|Minimum System Requirements:||Supports all major operating systems:DOS, Windows 3.1/95/98/Me/NT 4.0/2000/XP/Server 2003/XP 64 bit/Server 2003 64 bit,UNIX, Linux, and any operating system that supports an RS-232 serial port|
IBM compatible PC with 486DX or Pentium processor or equivalent
Available RS-232 serial port
56K compatible local analogue phone line
V.90 requires a V.90 56K ITU standard capable service provider
V.92 requires a V.92 56K ITU standard capable service provider
V.92 Call Notification feature requires Call Waiting service from your local phone company
V.92 Call Identi ?cation feature requires Call Waiting/Caller ID services from your local phone ompany
Internet Call Notification (ICN) supports Windows 95/98/Me/2000/XP
|V.92 Requirements for this Modem:||V.92 features require V.92 56K ITU standard capable service provider|
V.92 modem on hold feature requires Call Waiting service from your local phone company
V.92 Call Identification feature requires Call Waiting/Caller ID services from your local phone company
|Regulatory/Agency Approvals:||FCC approved (Part 15/Part 68)|
IC approved (ICES-003/CS-03)
Call 781-321-9070 for pickup instructions