ICT Company is committed to following the requirements of ISO 14001: 2004 and the R2 Practices and to maintain conformance to the requirements of our EH&S management system. We are equally committed to meet or exceed our customer requirements, to continually improve our processes, to prevent pollution and work place injuries, and to maintain compliance with relevant environmental and Occupational Health and Safety legislation and regulations. The goal of ICT Company's operation is to have a positive impact on the environment through responsible recycling practices that includes the conservation of metals, plastic and other non-renewable resources. Consistent with these core operations, it is ICT Company's overall goal to accomplish our business objectives while meeting and exceeding the environmental, health and safety expectations of our management, employees, customers, suppliers and regulators.
We will continually improve our systems while striving to minimize adverse impacts on the environment by managing used and end-of-life electronic equipment, components and materials - with respect to both on-site activities and the selection of downstream vendors - using a "reuse, recover, dispose" hierarchy of responsible management strategies.
To achieve the above statement of this Enviromental, Health and Safety and other objectives, ICT Company is committed to:
- Ensuring that these policies are appropriate to our operations and the potential environmental impacts and health and safety risks;
- Complying with all relevant Enviromental, Health and Safety legal requirements, customer and product requirements, industry guidelines and any other Enviromental, Health and Safety commitments made by ICT Company;
- Striving for continual improvement;
- Preventing work place injuries;
- Providing the framework for establishing Enviromental, Health and Safety goals;
- Increasing customer satisfaction;
- Preventing of pollution;
- Ensuring that our system and policies are communicated and understood by all persons working for or on behalf of ICT Company;
- Ensuring that this Enviromental, Health and Safety policy is reviewed, amended, as necessary and appropriate, and is made available to the public.
We recognize that the responsibility for protection of the environment and worker health and safety are shared, requiring cooperation between employees and top management. ICT Company will continually improve our environmental performance through responsible recycling practices. This will include setting goals, taking into consideration our business, financial, operational and legal requirements as well as the views of interested parties.