Product Manager, Computers and Networking
ICT Asset Recovery is the global leader in IT asset management and an environmental compliance provider in the electronic life cycle management industry. Our core management team has extensive market and regulatory knowledge to address the most complex business challenges. Since its founding two decades ago, ICT has evolved from a wholesaler and exporter of computer parts and components into a full cycle managed service provider in an area of compliant asset disposition, environmentally friendly and cost effective lifecycle management, servicing Fortune 1000 companies in every corner of the globe. From our home base in Boston and throughout North America, to Europe and Asia, ICT has earned a global reputation backed by decades of experience serving as an enterprise in technology, finance, healthcare, and energy. The company is Certified to ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and Responsible Recycling (R2) standards. ICT is a proud member of the most reputable industry associations such as ASCDI and AFCEA.
Our philosophy is straightforward: treat clients like partners, not one-off projects. And as a partner, ICT remains continually invested in helping its clients recover maximum value for their end-of-life assets – a service we deliver with consistency and speed.
We are developing a bigger and better cooperation with the US Government and currently looking for an addition to our team of Product Management Professionals. If you are an energetic, conscientious, technology-versed person interested in applying skills in the purchasing and re-marketing of sophisticated IT equipment, please apply. ICT Asset Recovery offers income and career growth potential for practical and profit oriented individuals. Candidates will have the opportunity for unlimited earning potential along with an excellent growth opportunity, building and nourishing relationships with the US Government acquiring excess computer and networking product.
What We Offer:
• More leads than you can handle
• Casual but professional atmosphere
• Result oriented environment
• Team oriented work environment
• Advancement opportunities, we strongly believe in promoting from within
• TRAINING to ensure our new associates have extensive product knowledge and the tools to thrive
• Recent college graduates are welcome!
Here at ICT we offer a great work environment, competitive salary and benefit package. We are also very conveniently located next to the train station.
• Discover buying opportunities within US Government IT related agencies.
• Analyze business aspect of potential acquisitions and build break even and profit and loss projections
• Orchestrate bidding and purchasing from multiple web platforms and logistics from multiple government locations and agencies.
• Control sales through electronic marketing and direct communications with clients.
• Thorough training will be provided, but a good understanding of electronics and profit driven buying is expected.
• Previous experience with E-Commerce (such as eBay and/or similar engines) is preferable.
• Highly motivated and financially driven.
• Must have very strong computer knowledge and strong typing skills.
• Must be able to read and speak English fluently, other languages are plus.
• Knowledge and/or ability to quickly understand market conditions for equipment such as computers and servers, storage and networking, point-of-sale and mobility, etc.
• Previous success in technology/commodity sales, lead generation, cold calling or/and non-for-profit fund raising participation considered a plus.
• Some form of business or legal training is a plus.
Interested candidates should send resume and cover letter for consideration.